1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F250 4x4 7.3L powerstroke diesel, meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ohioblue, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Ohioblue

Ohioblue Junior Member

I have for sale my 1996 F250 4x4 7.3L powerstroke diesel. Its got 334,000 miles on it, will go up because i do drive it. Runs and drives good. 4x4 works as it should. Plow is a Meyer 7.5 ST with an E60 pump, nigh saber 2 lights and toggle controls. Regular oil changes with rotella T and Motorcraft filters. Changed all fluids when i bought it. Has a 3" down pipe to a 5" strait pipe exhaust. Cold air intake with WIX filter, never had a tuner hooked up to it. Tranny has a shift kit for pulling. New Moog ball joints and Ujoints. Only used to plow my/family driveways. Message me with any other questions. $4,000 no trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Seems like a fair price. Now just go put it on eBay and jack the price to $12000 and some moron 7.3 cultist will way overpay you for it.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

You are SO right! Man, people are WAY overpaying for those old 7.3's!!!

4. Ohioblue

Ohioblue Junior Member

I may have to give it a try then HAHA!

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Nice truck. Wish it were closer. And some of us like having reliable trucks we can wrench on ourselves. Dont kno wat u have againt 7.3s but they are great. Worth the money for a clean one

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I don't have anything against the 7.3's, they're great engines. But if you look on e-bay people are paying HUGE amounts for them. They don't book for anywhere near what people are paying for them. And they've just got a huge cult following.

7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Cant always go by book value imo the truck is worth wat someone is willing to pay. I will say that some guys will pay big money for a clean one however same with the 5.9 cummins crew and nobodys knocks them. But who could blame them their great engines also.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I see people ASKING for stupid money on trucks, but I have yet to see any of the over priced ones sell, unless they're mint with super low miles. This truck is priced fairly within its actual value.

9. bln

bln Senior Member

Still available?

10. Ohioblue

Ohioblue Junior Member

Yep still for sale.

11. bln

bln Senior Member

How do I get ahold of you?

12. Ohioblue

Ohioblue Junior Member

Whats your E-mail address? I'll E-mail you.

13. bln

bln Senior Member