1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F-350 XLT 4x4 must sell!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by babogsin, Aug 16, 2010.

1. babogsin

babogsin Junior Member

1996 F-350 4X4 moving...must sell...price negotiable
    XLT package
    alloy wheels
    460 gas engine automatic
    power windows, door locks
    brand new fuel pumps direct from ford
    hideaway lights
    meyers plow included
    bedliner
    very well maintained inside and out
    make an offer must sell moving out of state

DSC01386.JPG

DSC01387.JPG

DSC01375.JPG

DSC01376.JPG

2. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen Junior Member

mileage???

3. babogsin

babogsin Junior Member

mileage

It has 185,000

4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Give us a ballpark that you're looking to get out of it.

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Not tryin to be a dick. 2,000 cash.

Here is my email if you wanna talk more about it. Bmartin271@hotmail.com

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yea 2-3k MAX. where in ct do you live?

7. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

How much asking and how many miles on it

8. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

If you can get some more pics underneath....recent reapirs etc. Id offer $2500 as long as the underside isnt covered in rot.

9. babogsin

babogsin Junior Member

It has 185,000 miles on it. Asking 5,500. Price is negotiable

10. babogsin

babogsin Junior Member

Has only one very very small rot starting on the passenger side door of the truck. Nothing is rotted. Truck is very well maintained. I am a certified diesel mechanic and take very good care of my vehicles. Asking 5,500 price is negotiable but will not take 2,500

11. babogsin

babogsin Junior Member

Number is 203-278-3269 if anyone wants to discuss truck in more detail or make a offer

12. THEGOLDPRO

13. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

No way in he'll would I take $2500 with plow for that truck. Bluebook on used trucks right now is about as useless as you know what. There are a ton if used trucks out there going for thousands over bluebook because nobody wants to pay $50k for a new truck to beat up on. I don't know if the trucks worth $5500 but I think somewhere between $4-$5k would be fair if the condition is what he says it is.
    He'll I had a guy offer me $6k for my 96 F250 w/ the 7.3 with 300k miles. I can't replace that truck for $6k.

14. babogsin

babogsin Junior Member

Price on Truck

Well, I was asking 5,500 negotiable According to Autotrader the blue book on this truck is 6,000. According to kbb the price ranges from 4,155 for excellent to under 3,255 for poor condition. This truck is definitely not in poor condition..so...it is certainly not only worth 2,500....which would mean poor condition. As I said, the price is negotiable, I am looking to sell before the move but I am not giving it away and I am a fair person and do not want to take more then it is worth. So, if someone is interested I am willing to entertain any offers over 2,500. Especially, since this truck has been very well maintained. My number is 203-278-3269 for a serioius inquiries.

15. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

that truck looks good. only thing working against you is the mileage. $5k sounds like a good starting price.

kelly blue book's opinion is completely worthless. its just a means for buyers to try and lowball a seller.

16. THEGOLDPRO

keep thinking that.

17. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

Just out of curiosity, what does that make an 01 f250 with 105,000 and an 8' fisher. 5.4 XLT. I am not downgrading this 96 I am thinking I am ready to sell. I thought I would sell it for 5 or 6 grand.

18. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

how are the heads and manifolds and do the plugs come out or do they break?? 460s eat thru all of that stuff

19. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

ok sport, so lets do an experiment. give me the mileage year and condition of one of your trucks. i'll run kbb on it and then you can tell me if you'd sell it for that price.

20. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

I can tell you about the blue one. 94 ram, 250k bad tranny and a 4" lift