1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 f-350 4x4 stake dump $6800 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KLC99, Dec 14, 2010.

1. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

460 automatic, hiniker mount and wiring. Strong motor with fresh tuneup, exhaust has the usual Ford leak at the manifold but Pa inspection is good till 2/11. Tires all good. Some surface rust from plowing but cab is clean and frame is solid. Trans is flawless, motor is very powerful. Dumps to 52 degrees I believe - in the picture the body is only raised partway so you can see underneath. I have a boss mount that can be welded on prior to selling if you want for an extra $300 and I suspect it would be possible to convert the Hiniker wiring harness to a boss plug - but not 100% sure about that. Good truck. Trades considered but always prefer trading cash.

Thanks,
    Chip 484-880-068four

mowers 046.jpg

mowers 048.jpg

mowers 053.jpg

mowers 050.jpg

2. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Additional info - truck has 70,000 miles. Dump is electric over hydraulic. 2 inch receiver hitch on back.

3. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Have a boss mount that can be welded to it for an extra $300. 7.6 superduty plow for $2800 but you would need wings to cover the track width of the dual wheels...

5. cody_lick

cody_lick Junior Member

pics of plow setup might help sell it

6. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

We just got an 8ft hiniker c plow with hiniker wings for this truck. No more boss - will get pics of the new plow mounted up. Price for plow will be 3000 firm. Truck - 6800. Thanks