1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F-350 4x4 diesel with snowplow Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wallybob, Nov 3, 2008.

1. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

I am looking to sell my 1996 F-350. This truck is a reg. cab 4x4 with a 7.3l diesel engine and auto trans. In the past 2 years I have done the following.

Replaced Ball joints
    Replaced All steering parts
    Replaced Steering Box
    Replaced Glow plugs
    Replaced Glow plug relay with a HD replacement
    New stainless steel brake lines.
    Also all rubber brake lines.
    New rear wheel cylinders and front calipers
    New master cylinder and booster
    Installed a 215amp alternator with the correct motorcraft wiring.
    Installed a performance air inlet and 4" exhaust system.
    New u-joints in the rear drive shaft and front axle
    New shocks
    Installed a r4100 trans pan with drain plug.
    In the last 5 weeks The water pump, thermostat, and hoses where replaced.
    also the inner axle seals where replaced on the front axle also the wheel bearings where repacked.

The body is in good shape the only rust is on the tailgate and passenger side door. The truck drives and handles great.

The plow is a 7'6" fisher minute mount before last winter the hydraulic unit was rebuilt. Also all the hoes are less then a year old. The cutting edge is 2 seasons old. The plow has a hand held remote and a fixed control.

I would like to get $8000 for the truck. This truck is located in Milan, mi 48160

Thanks

Bob

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you should post a pic

3. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Nice truck

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Nice Ford- How many miles?

6. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

Thanks Guys it has around a 143,000

7. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Lookin for cash or maybe a trade?

8. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

right now just cash.

9. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

Back to the top

10. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

I know you want cash but have this to offer if your interested...

I have a 60" toro ZTR turbo force deck, mulch kit and 2 year warranty from april 2008 with less than 300 hours. I also have the adjustable baffles that go on it when you take the mulch kit off. Also a 16' trailer, 2 axles- 1 axle has brakes, new spring of 2008. Also a 1985 f250 34,xxx ORIGINAL miles, new plugs wires carb rebuilt brakes just done.

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

12. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

That is a plowing beast! Nice shape too. I just bought a white one (97) with a 460 for $9000 last December. I could have been all over that and given it a nice new white paint job, plus have the 7.3 for the same money. That truck is worth it all day long. Good luck, neighbor.

13. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

14. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

Thanks for the offer on the mower I will keep it in mind. The Kelly blue book above is for a f-250 not f-350 also it does not have any of the equipment checked that this truck has. That being said I will sell the truck for $7000 with out the plow. All e-mail has been answered and thanks for the compliments on the truck.

Thanks
    Bob

15. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

I Need a truck..how about my ZTR and $2000 cash? I have some picts if you want to send me your email. Call me today if your interested. I have tuesday off and could make the trip. 517-648-4894 thanks

16. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Hows the Oil Pan?

17. drumbo

drumbo Member

Any pics of the blade?

18. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

Please call me or let me know what you think about the trade and cash...Thanks

19. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Man that is one clean looking truck. Post some pics of the blade when you get a chance.

20. wallybob

wallybob Junior Member

Thanks for the compliments I will try and get pics of the plow up this week. Sorry I don't really have a use for the mower.

Thanks
    Bob