1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F-250 powerstroke diesel with 8' western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fuso98, Mar 2, 2011.

1. fuso98

fuso98 Junior Member

I'm trying to sell my 1996 f-250 7.3L powerstroke turbo diesel that is a supercab. It has a 9' flatbed on it with chrome stacks on it. Has two toolboxes on it, one underbody one. I had the transmission rebuilt and just put a new alternator and starter in it last week. I have all the receipts to everything that was done to the truck. Truck has 148,000 miles. Would like to get $7000 with the plow and stacks and all the toolboxes but if you dont want any of that I will lower it alot...to around $5000. Thanks for looking

f2-1.jpg

f2-4.jpg

f2-2.jpg

2. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Any rust on the truck?

3. fuso98

fuso98 Junior Member

No rust, the most you'll see on the cab is a little chipping of the green paint right by the passenger side front fender. you can kind of see it in the picture but its no where near pitting or rust. and the flatbed is built like a tank you won't find any rust on that. Hope this helps

4. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

How about the undercarriage

5. fuso98

fuso98 Junior Member

It was a plow truck so it did face salt but it had an underbody coating done 3 years ago and held up well. It has some surface rust but the frame is perfect and not rusted out by any means. The cab floor is also perfect with no rust.