1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F-250 4x4/8'Western Unimount Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmo2169, Apr 1, 2011.

1. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit

I am selling a 1996 Ford F-250 4x4 plow truck with an 8' Western Unimount. Just put $2600 into the truck last spring as well with all new front end work (tie rods, ball joints, pitman arm, u joints, wheel seals, drag and center links, alignment) new tires all the way around last spring(75% tread left) all new brakes last may 2010 ( rotors, calipers, brake lines, pads, shoes, drums and master cylinder), and the transmission, transfer case, and front and rear diffs were all serviced Nov. 2010. There is a $350 amber LED low profile emergency light on the roof as well. The plow was rebuilt summer 2010, Brand new motor, hydraulic pump, all new PA block internals, Right and left angle cylinders, Brand new headlights and 9 pin as well... Plow is mechanically new!!! Both plow and truck serviced normally if not more than needed as I cant stand when things go out, or a plow goes down during snow season. Only thing the plow needs is a new cutting edge next year as this one has maybe one more season left.. ($80 for a new cutting edge). The truck runs great and has always been well taken care of. It has the normal ford rust above the rear wheels, but which one doesnt. Currently has 192k on the odometer but the engine was replaced at 137k by the Michigan motor exchange. The truck also had a new starter and 200 amp alternator and water pump/thermostat last summer. Does not leak anything, starts right up even on the coldest of days. The bad- has cracked windshield which I never got around to replacing as this was my back up truck... Other than that its ready to go, runs strong, has trailer tow package and bedliner. Cant go wrong with this work truck, definately a money maker... Call or text with any questions or a time to come take it home. The truck is white. $4000 OBO or also possibly interested in a trade or trade + cash, or i have cash for something worth more. Let me know
    Im located in South Eastern Michigan/ Will not seperate plow from truck. Please call or email with any questions as I am not on this site much. Thanks

Jeff
    734-837-3901
    jmorales2169@gmail.com

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2292703288/zpz78 Heres a link for pics

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Hey buddy you posted the CL link to edit your post, you better take that down or ppl may **** with you post...........

3. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit

Thanks... wrong one. Appreciate it

4. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit

5. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit

New lower price... Must go $3000 Firm.... Good solid work/plow truck lots of new parts...

6. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit

TTT For a steal of a deal... Must go soon...

7. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

do you have any pics?

8. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit

Shoot me your email and I can send you some...

9. jmo2169

jmo2169 Junior Member
    from Detroit