1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 Dodge 2500 and new Boss Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RickO, Oct 9, 2006.

1. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

1996 Dodge 2500 with brand new Boss Super Duty plow. Regular cab, 4x4, Automatic, Plow was used only 1 time last winter. The truck is in great mechanical shape with under 70K miles. Has lots of life left and it runs great. Has 5.9L, Has brand new Cooper Discover M&S, Just tuned up, Transmission flushed and filter chainged, has tranny cooler, is ready to push snow. I bought the truck and the plow last year and now realize I don't have time to plow snow. This is a really nice truck for the money. It has a few small fender dents but I think all could be repaired easily. This truck could be fixed up to be a very nice looking rig with low miles and a strong motor for under $8,000. The plow is a BOSS 8' Steele, Super duty, It works super. I would sell the plow seperate for $2,800.

Asking $7,900 for Truck and New plow. (Guys the plow alone cost me over $4,000)

If your serious give me a call or e-mail... as I don't check this site every day. 614.425.5352 - rboberdier@redbird.net

Truck5.jpg

Truck6.jpg

Truck7.jpg

truck8.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  2. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

where are u at in ohio?

3. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Mt. Gilead

... One hour North of Columbus

4. 972500

972500 Junior Member

what would u think about a trade? i have a 97 dodge ram 2500 with a brand new tranny in it and a 94 crown victoria with 86,xxx miles on it. let me know what ya think. i live in north canton so it wouldnt be to far to meet up and take a look if u want too. pm me or email me at bigmark977@netscape.net

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

this is a good deal guys i just bought a 98 2500 with 70k and no plow for 10k someone snatch this up.

6. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Trade

972500, Thanks, I have tried to sell just the blade, was going to keep my truck but had no luck so I'll try selling both. I really don't need this much truck - I would rather have the cash. Not sure why you would want to trade your truck for mine... it is nearly the same truck.

Thanks for the offer though

7. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Good Deal

Thanks,

I have over 10K in the plow and truck including new tires, tune-up and service I had done last winter. I too think it is a good deal for the way the truck runs out. I have my price set to sell without really any wiggle room. Farmers Almanac is predicting a big winter : )

8. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Also...

...I will throw in the $70 roof strobe for free. You will be ready to plow!

9. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Another pic w/ side view - this truck is still for sale. It would make a great backup truck.

truck2.jpg

10. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Dodge Truck For Sale

... truck is still available - I have sold the plow. I would take $4,900 for the truck. If you are interested call and I will tell you everything I know about the truck. It runs great. Would be a good truck to put a cheap plow on and have for a backup.

614-425-5352

11. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Truck only is still available .... now for $4,800. Very sound truck with low miles.

Plow has been sold.

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

did you sell the mounts off the truck too or is there nothign on the truck anymore

13. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

There is nothing on it.