1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 Chevy K3500 diesel, 4x4, dump, plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JLL25, Jan 24, 2011.

1. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

I listed this on Lawnsite so here's the link. If there are some people with real interest here that don't belong to that site I guess I'll make a full listing here. Let me know.

This is a work truck and while it HAS been well maintained the interior definitely shows it. I will get it cleaned up inside and out once if it hasn't sold once my area looks to be snow free for a while, I'm just too busy to clean it once for better pictures and then get it all dirty and have to do it again when it sells.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=337664

2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I'd like to take a look at the truck.Could you post some pics? Thanks?

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Unless you are a member of Lawnsite, you can't see the pictures. Post them here as well please.

4. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

Well I'll give it a try later. I tried to upload photos and for some reason every one I try the website tells me "upload failed".

Open to suggestions...

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

What are you asking $$$

6. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

I'm asking $10500

7. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

bump.

I've tried to load pics but no luck, they are on Lawnsite. I guess I could post a link to the craigslist ad too.

8. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham