1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 Chevrolet 3500 W/ Meyer 8' poly/E60

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rusty Silence, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Rusty Silence

Rusty Silence Senior Member

96 Chevy 3500 4x4. 5.7 V8, 4L80E auto trans with new shift solenoids, internal harness, front seal and torque converter. Manual windows and locks, rubber floor, cloth bench. Tilt wheel, A/C, Cruise Control and rear slider window. New tires, rear brakes, starter, complete tune-up with A/C Delco Plugs cap and rotor, Standard wires and K&N air filter. The heads were redone recently and has new exhaust manifolds.

Plow is a Meyer Classic mount, Poly 8' blade with Pro Wings and new cutting edge, rebuilt E60 pump and two post motor. Comes with a spare touch pad controller.

Truck runs and drives great, plow is fast and works great as well. Ready to work!!!

$5800 Firm. I do take trade ins!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MSplowing

MSplowing Member
    from Indiana

whats the milage

3. Rusty Silence

192,000. I forgot to put the mileage, sorry about that.

4. Rusty Silence

Truck is blowing transmission fuse. Price is $4900 until I get it figured out.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  5. Builder630

Builder630 Member

Nice truck, hey I would be interested in buying the tool box if your interested in selling.....

6. Rusty Silence

Hey thanks. I'll be keeping it for the next truck if the buyer doesn't want it. I bought it on craigslist for $100 so you might want to keep your eyes open for one listed in your area.

7. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looks like a solid truck. If I didnt pick up mine, Id loved to pick this up. Good luck on the sale!

8. Rusty Silence

Thanks! :)