1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 body parts

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 90plow, Apr 5, 2010.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Picked up a 1996 f 350 for a good price the other day. its a diesel 4x4 loaded for its day and 8' western plow. The bottom of the doors are starting to rust and the tailgate so Im looking for parts locally anyone know of any good places to start looking? need doors and tailgate to start.
    -Eric

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

craigslist or local classifieds. the doors and tailgate from a 80-96/97 150/250/350 will all fit, but may be optioned differently (power locks, windows, mirrors) and have different trim, but all will fit.

3. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

96 ford parts

:mechanic::mechanic::cool:i dont know what part of jersey your from but i have 3 junk yards by my house in west milford who all kinds of parts i have a 96 f250 myself just got some parts but let me know i can get you ohone numbers for these places.

4. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

www.car-part.com

Searchable by state/province and even shows what fits what (other models).

5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Thanks for the responses guys. That website is awesome I think i found what im looking for as far as the door. Tailgates must have all been smashed up like this one.
    -Eric

6. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

tailgates are the hardest part of the truck everyone and there brother is looking for one:drinkup::sleeping::redbounce