1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 Bobcat 863 For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WIPensFan, Feb 19, 2010.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

1600 Hrs. - 73.5 HP - Foot pedals - Aux Hyd @ 18GPM - Some rust from snow removal. - Tires sold with it are for pavement use and are used, not the ones pictured. 72" straight construction bucket(no teeth) sold with loader is like new. Has Cab and Heat! Also built in strobe.
    This skidsteer is really strong and has a lot of useful work left in it. Engine is clean, and runs like new!! $13,000.00 OBO. Call 608-831-1096

Pics in link below.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=77856&highlight=Skid+steer+gallery&page=13

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  2. WIPensFan

Bump, someone is missing out on a reliable skidsteer! I need to sell this, make an offer.

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

How's your '09 2500HD handle the skid on the trailer?

4. WIPensFan

It handles it real well. Has the tow package, that helps. The hitch ball should be turned over so the trailer sits higher but I don't tow it that often.

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Post some pics!!

6. WIPensFan

There is a link in the first post.

7. WIPensFan

Here are some more pics with the construction bucket attatched. Also, the tires that will be sold with it are Michelin XZSL Radials. They have 1/2-3/4" of tread left on them. Actual Hrs. on machine right now are 1560.

Attached Files:

8. WIPensFan

Bump. This machine will save you in a big storm. Plus you don't have to worry about scratching it!!

Maybe I could be pursuaded to include the new tires and rims. New tires and rims cost me $1300.00.

New flat bucket is almost $1000.00 and one of those is included( almost new ).

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  9. WIPensFan

Reducing asking price to $12,500.00. Need to sell!!

10. sle

sle Member
    from midwest

Nice machine..
    If only I was in the market for a skid loader I would snatch that up.
    But unfortunately, I am buying a new Tackeuchi TL230.
    Good luck on your sale.

11. WIPensFan

Thanks sle. Why don't you save yourself about $25-30,000 and buy my machine?? :)

12. WIPensFan

In the words of Def Leppard...."Is anybody out there....anybody there"

13. WIPensFan

Bump to sell!

14. WIPensFan

Sold! Thanks for letting me list it.