1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996-2001 Ram 1500 mount

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by B&K LawnCare, Jan 19, 2011.

1. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 that had a 760sw on it. We took the plow and made it to fit on our skid loader. So we have all the truck side parts that we are selling, the parts include the undercarriage kit (B32037), the light bar (B39034), the light kit (B62058), the truck side wiring (B62226) and the joystick control (B62073). I priced the parts out new at $1693.35.
    I am looking to get $850.00 obo out of them plus buyer would pay shipping cost. The truck was in a fender bender this summer so the mount is new this year and the wiring and lights were new 5 years ago. All works well are still on the truck so I would need a few days to get them off before I could ship. Please call me if you are interested 319-415-6934 Thanks Tyler

2. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

i know this is an old post but you still have the B39034 light tower/bumper?

thanks

3. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

Im pretty sure I have it. I will check tomarrow. Whats your email

4. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

pm sent......