1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Ram 2500 V10, Plow, Dump Insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stark_Enterprises, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

FOR SALE

*Reason for selling is that I really do not need this truck anymore. I am the 3rd owner of this truck. I bought it in June 2010. I installed the plow and dump insert as i had them from my previous truck. I plowed my driveway and 2 others with the truck. The Truck Runs VERY well and drives better than you would expect from a 16 year old Dodge. At this time I would like to sell the truck, plow, and dump insert as 1 unit. Here is a list of details of the truck. Please check out the photos and if your are interested please contact me via p.m. or cell phone at 203-537-9101. Truck can be looked at pretty much any weekday afternoon or any weekend at my home here in Wallingford, Connecticut. My asking price will be $ 7,000.00 or Best Reasonable Offer. If you break it down it would be $2,000 for the truck, $ 2,000.00 for the plow and 3,000.00 for the Dump insert.

Truck : 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 8.0 V10, Approx. 120,000 miles
    A/C, CD, PW,PDL, Remote starter with 2 fabs, Remote Door locks, Sliding rear window, Towing package with electric brake controller (works!),
    In the last 14 months-New Radiator, New Fan Clutch, New Fuel pump, New Brakes.
    Body has typical wear and tear, Door bottoms are actually in good shape, Previous owner did use body filler on the cab below the door on the passenger side (see picture), Rust bubbles and a small rust spot above rear wheel wells.(see pictures) Trucks Runs very well, I would not hesitate to use this truck as a full time worker!

Plow: : Meyer ST 7.5 Plow. Very Good Conidtion. Bought New in DEC 2006 for a truck i had back then. All functions work as they should!

Dump insert Truck Craft TC-120 All Aluminum With Side board kit. Bought New in 2004. I have had it in 4 different trucks. This has been the best investment of landscape equipment i have ever bought It has paid for it self over and over. Only last year did i decide to Have the Hydro cylinder repacked due to slight leakage. Unit works just as good as it did when new!!!! I paid about 3600.00 back then now they sell new for over $5,000.00 due to the price of Aluminum.

Enjoy the pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Stark_Enterprises

3. Stark_Enterprises

4. Stark_Enterprises

5. Stark_Enterprises

6. Stark_Enterprises

Refresher......

I would be willing to Remove the dump insert if the buyer was interested in just the Truck/plow combo. Please make a Reasonable offer if you may be interested!

7. ryansplowing

ryansplowing Junior Member

I would be interested in the truck/plow combo. Give me a call to discuss. 516-784-3333.

8. ejhammer

ejhammer Junior Member

dump insert

is the truck craft dump insert still 4 sale??

9. Stark_Enterprises

Please make me an offer.
    Thanks!

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

How much do you have to get for the insert?

11. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I'll take the plow and truck if you want to drive it to Chicago :)

12. I would like to get more info on everything. Pm me on Sat if you can.

13. Mad Mike

Mad Mike Junior Member

Still for sale?

14. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Pm. Sent

15. Stark_Enterprises

Hey Guys. Sorry For the Lack of responses. I've been getting over Flu like symptoms since saturday. Check PMs for respnse

16. djr623

djr623 Member

bump for a slick set up!

17. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looks like a solid rig!!

18. Stark_Enterprises

Thanks!!!!....Now whos going to step up and buy the complete package????? $6500.00 anyone?

19. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Does the truck need anything?? Would you drive it back to New Jersey and not be afraid?

20. rscritch

rscritch Junior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.