1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995+Meyer S10 Clevis Frame, Saber lights, E47 pump, Lift Frame for uni mount set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by spider21, Nov 10, 2008.

1. spider21

spider21 Junior Member

I bought a Clevis frame for my 1997 S10 pickup last year. I put it on my truck and never used it. It comes with all the hardware. I am selling my truck so I will be taking it off. Like I said it has never ever been plowed with. I am taking some pictures in the next couple of days. I also have saber lights and modules a E47 pump and a hoop or lift frame I will be selling. I am completely getting out of snow plowing. You can email me at my work email or give me a call. The plow equipment is located in Essex county, NJ.

Greg
    Gintile@arrivacapital.com