1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 GM Truck 2500 3/4 ton 4x4 make offer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 1995 GMC Sierra 2500 same as Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 with a cracked frame. A good welder could prob. fix it and put it back on the road. My problem is it is a fleet ruck and I can't run the risk of someone else driving it in case something breaks again. Truck is a work truck with a regular cab and 8 ft box. Selling whole truck. Truck has just over 60,000 miles on it. 5.7 350 engine, auto trans, transfer case, axles are all good. Has some good body parts. Has western plow mount and wiring, ect. Make me an off for the entire truck, I will not sell part by part. John 586 563-3990 It needed a fuel pump, that's how we found the cracks when we put it on a hoist. I can deliver for a fee. Figures of all my trucks, I don't have a picture of it. I will snap a few by Friday. Scrap yard offered me $800 for it, so I am trying to better that. I just replaced the trans in the same truck at a cost of almost $2500 Cheap peace of mind if you ever need the motor, trans, ect.

95gmc1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Forgot to mention. The truck has a beacon on the roof, class 3 hitch, and a brake controller.