1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Ford Powerstroke with New 7.5 foot Hiniker

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ultimate Trucks, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

This is our shop truck has 7.3 Powerstroke with 5 speed manual trans. Is 4x4 ext cab and the rockers have been sprayed by us as we do spray-in bedliners,has add a leaf under front leafs, has goosneck built in the flatbed and rear reece hitch for bumper pull trailers. Has been well maintained has new never uesed with full 2 year warranty 7.5 foot Hiniker Snowplow on it. Will not seperate as I drive this truck daily and if does not sell with plow I will continue to drive it. Has 248,545 on the odometer but we have done maintnace to the motor as in new injectors glowplugs relays brakes and other items. Truck has tinted windows with BFG Mud Terrains and eagle alloy wheels. This truck has always been parked inside and kept clean. We put the flatbed on it with intentions of possibly putting a salt spreader on it and will if we still have it when the snow flies. Truck had a service body on it for most of its life and was used in our sign and graphic side of the business. We are a hinker dealer. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Price is firm -------- $9975.00

flatabed_plow.JPG

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  2. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

just bumping to the top.......

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

where u at in indiana?

4. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

F-250 or F-350?

5. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

12 miles straight west of indianapolis. Danville on US 36. 317-745-8572

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  6. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

F-250 and when I did the add a leaf on the front I use a overload from the F-350 that is on top of the rear leaf pack then you don't have any problems with the front I-beam.

Thanks

7. VEGGIEPLOW

VEGGIEPLOW Member

still for sale?

8. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Yes it is...

9. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

just bump'n to the top wast'n time on the internet this morning......

10. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Who you calling Danville Crooks?????