1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 ford f350, 4x4, powerstroke auto. western, needs minor work.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, Jun 16, 2007.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Alright here's the story. I need to sell this truck to pay off some other stuff. The truck is a 95 4x4 powerstroke diesel auto xlt. it has 14x,xxx miles on it and it runs well. has newer (75% or better) brakes and tires. truck comes with an 8' western uni mount. What the truck needs is some transmission work. The auto tranny is freshly rebuilt, and comes with a new torque converter, BUT while in my shop (on the floor) the tranny got bumped by someone and the gear-shift lever will not move. I don't know how bad that would be, but the is no case damage or anything, so I think it'd be ok. Like I said the tranny has been rebuilt and unused, so you shouldn't have to buy too much. I also went through the front end of the truck 2-3 years ago, and it has new ball-joints and u-joints, though I think it needs the pass. side front axle-shaft. This is a great working/landscaping/plow truck, just needs someone with a little time on their hands, and thats not me. I am asking $6000 for the truck, and if someone buys it within a week, I'll throw in a lesco tailgate spreader.
    email me at bottlefed89@hotmail.com
    if you're interested email me for pics.

2. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Only if you were closer to me I be all over that truck like white rice.

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Still for sale???

5. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

yea, i still got it

6. Keith_480231

What are you looking to get out of it now. Have you got the trans back in the truck or no?

7. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

I would also like to see some pics please.

8. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

9. Keith_480231

Still available can I see pics???