1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Ford F350 4X4 Dump & Plow & Sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by landscaper3, Jan 9, 2003.

1. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

1995 Ford F350, 4x4 9' Fisher plow & stainless steel sander &dump body all run off Central hydrolics, and wing plow assembly (no blade) Powerstroke diesel (reman motor 20,000 miles) New A4od automatic with Banks trans command. ( built heavy duty over $2,500 in transmission.) 68,000 original miles! 6 new tires, Plow goes up and down and left to right VERY fast along with dump up and down real fast from the central hydrolics. Pass front fender has two SMALL! rust spots and pass side door has dent from snow bank. This is a real work horse not a show truck! $14,750.00 or $1,500.00 and take over payments of $360.00 per month for 46 months. 1-207-329-0335 Before 9pm eastern time. Will have pics as soon as possible.
  2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

interisting can you send post pics or send um to dvwart@snet.net thanks
  3. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I would like to see some pictures of it.
  4. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

stupid me i just noticed the date I image it has been sold by now