1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Ford F-250 with BOSS RT-2 V-Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cold_and_tired, Mar 3, 2009.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Colorado is not getting enough snow. I am trying to get rid of this truck because it is just costing me money having it sit around.

The truck is a regular cab long bed with a little over 100k miles. I bought the truck last winter. I did a full tune up, radiator flush, and changed ALL of the fluids last season. I also replaced the front springs with heavy duty ones and I replaced the factory front hubs with Warn hubs.

The truck is in good condition. The engine is a fuel injected 5.8 (351). It leaks a little bit of oil, but otherwise runs good. The transmission is an automatic and has no problems. The exterior has a few small dents and scratches on it, but its not too bad. The interior is in pretty good shape as well.

The plow is a BOSS RT-2 V Blade. Everything about it is great. I replaced all of the hoses and fluid this season as well as replacing the lift cylinders. I recently did a paint job on the plow just to freshen things up and I just installed brand new cutting edges (not pictured). This plow has never let me down.

This is not my daily driver but it would make a great one for somebody. I use it only for pushing snow.

The lighting in the pictures is not that great, but the truck is forest green. I do have pictures of the plow before I painted it. It had a little surface rust but was mostly faded from the sun.

I am asking $5,250 but don't be afraid to make an offer.

If there are any questions, just shoot me a PM.

PT After 1.jpg

PT After 2.jpg