1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 f350 crew cab

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by goodlivin33, Feb 15, 2011.

1. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i am looking at a 1995 f350 crew cab that was previously a rail road truck with a 351 and 4x4 and was wondering if this would be a good plow truck ..it appears to be rust free...is there something i should be looking for or checking before i buy it...they are asking 3000.00
  2. blee1ash

blee1ash Senior Member

Should be a good plow truck if it is mechanicaly sound. I have a '97 f-250 crew cab, short box, with a 460 and it works very well. They are long trucks and have a large turning radius so take that in to consideration for the type of plowing you do.
  3. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

Yes, if you have small, narrow drives with turns then you will do better with a shorter truck. Take it for a test drive and 'plow' an area similar to what you intend to do with it.
    '95 F350 CC PSD 9' Unimount
  4. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i took you're advice and test drove it ....WAY to long...to long of a turning radius for my lots thanks for the advice...