1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 F350 CCLB 4x4 7.3 with meyer ST7.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by natureguy, Mar 15, 2014.

1. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

I hate to part ways with my OBS Powerstroke, but my knee hurts! 1995 F350 CCLB XLT 4x4 Powerstroke 7.3L with a 5 speed manual. PW, PL, PB, CC, COLD AC, CD player. It has 291k miles and still runs like a top. New tires, new front drive shaft, new blower motor, new glow plugs and relay, new block heater cord, and just replaced the oil cooler seals. I installed new LED Halo headlights, and LED 3rd brake/cargo light. It has the upgraded rod end on the clutch/slave cylinder. Batteries are 1 year old, it has a spray in bed-liner, dented toolbox, gooseneck ball, and a Meyer 7 1/2 foot snow plow classic mount. the plow and pump work as advertised. I used this truck all winter, never failed to start, and never gelled up!!! it is however a 20 yr old truck, so there is the usual fender/wheel well rust. I dented the tailgate last fall but it is still functional, and the l/h corner of the bed & taillight. I tried to take pictures of any defects on the body. the trans is getting hard to drop into reverse. It has dual tanks, and the rear tank is only 2 years old. Its a good solid OBS 7.3 and will pull ANYTHING!! text, PM, or email me for more info if interested. Three1Seven)Nine97dash9zero4seven Thanks for looking!

ASKING 8500.00
    the LED light bar will NOT go with the truck at this price.

here is my craigslist ad with more pics:
    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4368280880.html

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

2. nixray

nixray Senior Member

Pm me please. Or tx 269 eight 3 o. 83forty7

3. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

Bump^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

Bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

still for sale... price drop to 7k or best offer...