1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 F250 with western unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by djruark, Jun 8, 2010.

1. djruark

djruark Junior Member

I have for sale a 1995 F250 4x4 super duty with a western unimout 8.5ft straight blade. Truck has 195k miles engine has approx 85k and is a V8 Gas.

Over the past year we have replaced the following;

Transmission Rebuilt by Edwards Transmission
    NEW drive shaft
    NEW rear end
    NEW shocks
    NEW bearings
    NEW Rotors, Pads, and Calibers
    NEW Tires
    NEW Fuel Tanks
    NEW Battery
    NEW Plugs & Wires
    NEW Starter
    NEW Alternator
    Rebuilt pump on plow and NEW wiring harness

This truck has been a plow truck its entire life and shows with the rust around the wheel wells, but has been very well maintained and will make you thousands of dollars this winter. Title is clear and in Hand. Asking $5000OBO a little high for this truck, but with all the work that's been done you sure to have a good truck and make thousands! Call or Text 317-373-8206 - Donald

snowplow3.jpg

snowplow4.jpg

snowplow5.jpg

2. duncan7455

duncan7455 Junior Member

what size engine? auto or manual trans?

3. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

does the plow work? in the picture it looks like its high chained and not lifting under its own power?

4. djruark

djruark Junior Member

yes the plow works great! just a bad pic....i replaced all gaskets and filters last fall.....the engine is a V8 with a auto trans!

5. duncan7455

duncan7455 Junior Member

302,351,460 ? what size engine?

6. duncan7455

duncan7455 Junior Member

what part of indy you in?

7. duncan7455

duncan7455 Junior Member

i will be in indy this weekend i would be interested in stopping in and checking it out

8. djruark

djruark Junior Member

west side of indy...Avon