1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 f250 brake problems

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by My76f250, Sep 13, 2010.

1. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

I just changed all my brake lines and my left front caliper on my 95 f250 4x4...been tryin to bleed the brakes for 2 days and cant get anything....but air...im thinking the proportioning valve is air bound...any help would be appreciated...

2. mrv8outboard

mrv8outboard Senior Member

Does it have ABS? Pressure bleeding or vacuum bleeding to get things started.

3. matter

matter Junior Member

are you doing them in a certain order? i always start with the rear passenger, rear driver, then back to the rear passenger, it gets that little bit of air out every time, them the same to the front, passenger then driver, then passenger

4. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Yea i've got the whole order thing down..i bled the proportioning valve and had to bleed the master for some reason...then i started getting a pedal..adjusted the rear drums up last night and the pedal is like half way now