1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 F250 7.3 with western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselpusher, Sep 26, 2009.

1. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

hey guys. time to let it go. my 95 f250 7.3L diesel with 8ft western unimount. its a regular cab, 8ft bed grey diesel. the truck has about 178k miles on it. the trans needs work. the steering wheel needs new bearings which i have i never got around to putting it in. its a work truck. the seat is ripped. theres alot of body rust but the frame is solid. i have a 5" stack its loud and nice. the plow is in great condition. needs and alignment and a tire up front the passenger side is worn. like i said its not a new truck it needs work. it plows like a monster. i was never able to get it into 4LO but i never plow in 4LO. it has a 3" down pipe from the turbo, fresh oil change, apline head unit, boost guage, custom bumper lined with LED clearence lights. the trans issue it that it leaks fluid out of the dipstick at where it meets the tranny so when its on the highway and the trans pressure builds up it blows fluid out onto the starter and smokes. so it would need to be towed away. always starts up put a new battery in it last winter. doesnt sag with the plow. like i said it needs work its a great backup truck or first due truck if you do the tranny and steering wheel (i have the parts).

looking 3500
    in dumont nj

sorry for the sideways pictures

back.jpg

front.jpg

noname.jpg

side.jpg

2. dieselpusher

bumppp good truck

3. dieselpusher

any one want a strong 7.3 l diesel with a nice unimount

4. dieselpusher

ill take trades for a ultra mount, boss, or fisher 8 footer

5. dieselpusher

6. dieselpusher

sunday bump

7. dieselpusher

anyone its a good truck...

8. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

I might need $3500 for the chiropracter after turning my head to look at thos pics!
    HA.
    Nice truck.

9. dieselpusher

haha i know im sorry

but im negotiable with the price
    or a plow

10. dieselpusher

tuesday bump!

11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

just wondering would u trade for a 2001 jeep grande cheerokee v8?