1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 F150 TTB / Camber Bushings..

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Craigwell, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Craigwell

Craigwell Junior Member

Hello folks..

I have a 1995 F150 I'm looking to push with this winter. I put a set of 2WD F250 coils in the front, and am looking to dial in the camber as best as possible.

Does anyone know what camber bushings / settings are ideal in this setup?

The pair I've pulled out only have two possible settings, both of which allow too much positive camber. The numbers on them look like 1 "degree symbol" 36 .

Thanks for any tips

2. crete5245

crete5245 Member

you will have to get it on a alignment machine and see where you are setting. Then go from there.

I work at a tech school and what I do is have the students put in 0 degree caster/camber bushing, run it threw a caster sweep and then it will tell us the correct bushing to install to get you caster/camber correct for that model truck

3. Craigwell

Craigwell Junior Member

My take on it now is pretty simple.. These trucks have stock specs for camber.

The stock bushings with F250 2WD springs (a common mod) provides an excess of positive camber.

There are multiple options out there for camber bushings. The ones I'm zeroing in on provide a bunch of different settings, ranging from 2 3/4 deg negative, to 2 3/4 positive.

I was just wondering if anyone had been down this road already, and had found an ideal setting that didnt chew tires too badly, with or without the blade.

I figure I should push the camber setting so that it's borderline positive without blade, so that when i *do* have the blade on, the added weight doesn't send the camber too far into negative territory.

I'll report back on my results, hopefully I can find a sweet spot, so to speak..

Thanks