1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 F150 Plow Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by petersene, Dec 12, 2012.

1. petersene

petersene Junior Member

Looking for a plow for a 1995 F150. Don't need anything fancy. Would prefer a complete package so I don't have to piece it together. Located on Long Island, NY but willing to travel some for a good deal.

Thanks

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

fyi - the years and models that will be a direct fit for that truck is 1992-1996 bronco or f150. so if you find a plow setup from one of these 2 models within this year range it will fit your 1995 f150.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i have a complete fisher mm1 7.5 foot plow off a 95 f150

4. petersene

petersene Junior Member

Plow

Morrissey - If nothing else comes up I will contact you about that plow. Would go for it now but it is a good 4-1/2 drive each way to get to you.

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  6. petersene

petersene Junior Member

Anyone Else

Anyone else have a plow setup for 1995 f150. Would like to find something a little closer.

Thanks