1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 f super duty diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dlnimsy, Mar 13, 2012.

1. dlnimsy

dlnimsy Senior Member

1995 ford f-superduty dump.15000gvw. 7.3 diesel, 5spd, 105000miles,5.33 rear end. NEVER seen winter.(until i drove it this winter).Oringinal paint on the cab(faded red) dump was blasted and painted by me .even has the original mud flaps.I washed this religously twice a week since i bought it last May. Never plowed or sanded.75% tires and brakes.New starter , glow plugs and 4 monroe shocks. Absolutly no rust on truck and it shows.I am the second owner I put on a 3 plug truck side fisher setup the third week of february and never got to use it. I drive this everyday, it is in awesome shape for the year. Sorry it is 2wl drive. new pintle hitch.now the bad-seat is torn on the drivers side,tailgate has dent in the middle(previous owner). Truck is extremly clean. I am in Massachusets. $8000.

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I'll bump it for you. That is going to make someone a darn nice truck. Great shape!