1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 F-350 for sale w/wo Curtis sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fisher II, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

XL package 460 V-8 Auto with 120k on it 8ft Fisher MM plow many new part on truck including trans and frontend. Daily driver...current sticker. Good condtion..........$6700

Curtis sander 1.7 yrd hydrolic sander unit in good working order approx. 3 yrs old..................$1800

f350.jpg

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I am In Maine, any rust? how long ago was the trans replaced. What is the shape of the interior and bed? Any other pictures? What if anything will need to be serviced or done soon. How much wear is left on the tires?
    please e-mail me with more info lippoldd@yahoo.com. I am very interested.
    Dylan

3. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Truck is clean for its age underneath....surface rust no rot. Body is in great shape....one minor dent near rear bumber when I backed into pole at night on passenger side. Truck was repainted 3 yrs ago to company colors....door jams are still dark blue(original paint). Interior is in great shape as well....dash has small crack ...the cloth seat has no tears, but could use a wash. Bed of the truck is solid no holes. The tires have plenty of tread left on them.....they were put on within last 2 yrs. Things that will need attention in future are replacement of some of the tranny lines(couple of lines were cut and replaced with rubber hose as a temp. fix due to normal corrosion from salt) Bascially the truck is all there, and I would consider it better than most trucks this age, but lets face it...its not new and has normal wear on everything!

4. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Anymore pictures?

5. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Email me with some more info, more pictures etc... I'd like some interior pics, an engine pic, tire pics, and some more overall pics of the truck. I am very interested. I need to buy another truck soon. Let me know
    Greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Have you got pics of the spreader, inside, engine etc. ?

7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Here is some more pics of the spreader

DSC01672.JPG

DSC01673.JPG

8. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

What about an engine, interior, or plow pic?? How much tire is left on them??
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

9. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Can you email me some pics of the left front lugnuts, passenger side door panel, glovebox hinge, the left side of the rear bumper, and the right rear hubcap?

10. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

lmao!
    I'll even pay you to take the truck, anything else?!...shoe shine maybe?

11. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Did you get my PM, Fisher?

12. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Will you deliver to California?

13. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care Member

Do you still have the sander?

14. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Wow, you try to sell something and people have legitimate requests for pictures. Then you come on and be a jacka$$ about the simple act of taking pictures.... Good way to sell it. Myself, and from reading past threads it looks like turfscape as well, we are trying to find another truck or two. If you want to sell it put the effort into it, if you just want to jerk us all around, take it somewhere else.... Is taking a couple more pics really that hard?? I personally have the cash in had, and will get a plain ticket to where ever I find a decent truck, no big deal. Don't waste our time on stuff you're not really trying to sell.

15. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

bottle....

I think you need to re-read this post from the beginning, I merely posted pictures for the person selling these items, Fisher II

I was making a joke with my posts, not toward anyone or anything.....what exactly are you rambling about?

I am not the person selling these items..

16. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Not rambling, just like 90% of the items for sale on here, those interested in the item being sold ask for pictures and they are never delivered. Just seems like a waste of everyones time when the two people involved in selling the truck joke about people wanting pictures, and act like they're asking too much.... Not too hard to understand.

17. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

I just saw your location.....You are from MO? Do you realize the location of this truck?? Well, I can certainly understand you would want to see more of the truck before you made a trip like that! Wow, are there no choices of trucks for sale up your way?

18. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Well, there are some trucks, but nothing very interesting. Didn't mean anything personal to you guys, it's just hard to weed out who's actually selling something, and who's not. It will cost me an extra $400-$500 to get a truck from around you all, but I seem to run on a lot more from out there. I am looking for another f350, or f450. I have a 2000, and a 95 350 now. Another 95 would be alright. I got about 15 contracts more than I expected, so I'm getting kinda antsy to get another truck..... Again, nothing personal.

19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks like a very nice truck for the money. Bottlefed89, I might be up for a trip out east if you decide to go get it!

20. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

yea, I'm real interested in it, but can't get a whole lot more info. out of them...