1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 f 350 4x4 CREW CAB UTILITY BODY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by osomany?s, Jul 3, 2016.

1. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

1995 f 350 4x4 CREW CAB MVP PLUS

$9000.00 1995 F350 CREW CAB 7.5L GAS ENGINE, 4X4, 9FOOT UTILITY BODY WITH 4 YEAR OLD WESTERN V PLOW(I HAVE RECEIPT FOR PLOW WAS BOUGHT NEW)PLOW HAS HIGHWAY CURB GUARDS,BACK DRAG CUTTING EDGES AND WESTERN SNOW DEFLECTOR ALSO UPGRADED TO 1/2 INCH CUTTING EDGE (THEY COME NEW WITH 3/8 EDGES) (ALMOST $1000.00 IN EXTRAS) . RUNS, DRIVES SHIFTS AND PLOWS AS IT SHOULD. VERY, VERY RELIABLE. BLIZZARD OF 2013 I BLEW THE TRANSMISSION HAD IT REBUILT AS WELL AS THE TRANSFER CASE. LAST WINTER I DID A COMPLETE TUNE UP & I REPLACED THE REAR BRAKE LINES, WHEEL CYLINDERS,REAR SHOES AND HOLD DOWN SPRINGS. THE REAR FUEL PUMP AND TANK. I ALSO REPLACED THE PASSENGER SIDE EXHAUST MANIFOLD & THE RADIATOR. THIS PAST WINTER I REPLACED THE TIMING CHAIN AND GEARS, WATER PUMP, THERMOSTAT AND ALL RADIATOR AND HEATER HOSES AND HOSE CLAMPS, POWER STEERING PRESSURE AND RETURN LINES, FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ALL AXLE AND U JOINTS WERE REPLACED.THE ALTERNATOR AND BATTERY WERE DONE AS WELL.ALL 4 TIRES ARE BRAND NEW. THE FRONT FUEL TANK AND PUMP ARE NEW AS WELL. DID I MENTION IT HAS REMOTE START !!!!IT IS A WORK TRUCK SO IT HAS SOME MINOR RUST AND SCRATCHES HOWEVER I MAINTAIN MY EQUIPMENT TO ENSURE IT RUNS AND RUNS WELL I PROBABLY HAVE ALMOST ALL RECEIPTS FOR WORK LISTED ABOVE AND AM PRETTY FIRM ON PRICE.POSTING PICS SOON IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL pictures of plow coming soon!!!!!!631-680-0079 CANT SEEM TO UPLOAD PICS TO THIS SITE BUT HERE IS A LINK TO MY CRAIGSLIST AD newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/5623033808.html

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Here's is a pic for all interested.

3. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

4. Mitragorz

Mitragorz Senior Member

Would you separate the plow? I live in Ridge.

5. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

6. Mitragorz

Mitragorz Senior Member

I'm at $3,500, with mount and wiring. I know you put a little money into it, but at the same time I can go out to Wantagh and pick up an F450 with a 9' Boss V for $5500. I wasn't hoping to buy a whole new truck, but I need to look at value too.

I was going to offer you $3,000 and hope you talk me up, but I figured I'd just skip that and give you my max. Plus, it's the middle of summer!

7. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

I'm at $4500 complete and you can see it operate flawlessly 1st

8. Mitragorz

Mitragorz Senior Member

Sorry man, too rich for my budget right now.