1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 f-150

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jklinger, Dec 10, 2009.

1. jklinger

jklinger Junior Member

My 1995 F-150 with Western conventional 7.5

2. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Nice truck!
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cool. I like those years of F150's.

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Why do you have Two Differant Rims? Nice Truck
  5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Probably just for winter tires. Do you have the heavy front end? Meaning 1 shock instead of 2.
  6. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

Not too bad looking, better then mine! You have a bit of lift on it or just some HD suspension? It seems pretty tall.
  7. jklinger

jklinger Junior Member

Hey thanks for the nice comments. The right front wheel is a spare because the tire sidewall got ripped while plowing this morning. This is a single front shock truck with coil springs from a 2wd F-250.
  8. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

how much does it go down when the plow is up?
  9. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

Looks like a solid truck. I have a F150 with the quad shocks, 2wd F350 coils and re-packed rear leafs. Handles my 8 foot uni mount pretty well. And who said a 1/2 ton cant plow. lol
  10. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Nice setup, i miss my 95 F-150, the truck was a beast, would do anything my 07 NBS 2500hd will do.

Very nice, i always liked those years for that body.. Good to see them still plowing. IT'S A FORD!!
  12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I plan to put a plow on my 94 Ford maybe next season. Just something small like a Sno-Way. Our snows here are enough that I won't need 4WD, enough weight and some good tires it should be fine.
  13. buffalonick

buffalonick Junior Member

I have really been thinking about getting a 95 or so f 150 for my first year plowing which will be next year! How are they for plowing i know that the 150 really isnt the ideal truck but with it being a 4x4 and have a nice set of winter tires on it how would it do? I just want your opinion since you have the setup i want
  14. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

ive always liked those years of the fords.. beefy trucks
  15. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I Plowed through college with a 94 F150, 5.0 V8, Reg Cab Long Bed, 7.6" MM1 fisher. It really needs better coil springs to handle the plow as it would nose dive bad when lifted, but it plowed great! If I had the money in college (and the tools) I would swapped the coil springs and been better off. I also wish I'd had the 5.8 or better gearing as it had the 3.55's and didn't have much oomph going up hills.

All in all they are great trucks that are cheap to fix if there's a problem.