1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 dually rear fenders????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by RAW Details, Jan 4, 2011.

1. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

where the hell can i get these from???? anyone know? ive called most of the heavy hitters in the aftermarket body parts world around me and got nothing. Dealer list price is almost $600 and i can get them for $400. would really like to get them cheaper else where if i could find the damn things. any help would be great!!! btw i dont really want junk yard stuff or already painted ones.

2. wls

wls Senior Member

so you don't want a used one? just new?

3. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

yes inless I get one hell of deal on them

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

convorting a srw box to drw ? or just replacing broken ones ?

if convorsion job you need more parts than just fendors. and cut out the wheel opening.

sometimes its faster and better to find a good used box and bolt it on and go.

and search the internet. i have seen places that sell aftermarket

5. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Flat Bed! ..........

6. wls

wls Senior Member

I bought a couple a few years ago, for my 97 dually I had, they were just a tad different, think they came off a 95. I still have one, think the drivers side, not sure of the shape of it.

7. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

JCWhitney has some aftermarket Ricka fenders, not too bad iirc. I bought a whole bed for $300, needed just a little work. Found out the hard way 95 and 97 arent the same. at some point they changed bed bolts to metric, when I put it back together I stripped the captured nuts. Ran a tap thru and new correct bolts with threadlocker, but still cant tighten up the rear ones, and had two fall out already. PITA!!!