1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 dodge truck for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Aug 10, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

i have a 1995 dodge ram 1500 that i wanna sell or trade

its got the 5.9L auto tranny 4x4 newer tires, exhaust, replacement chrome rear bumper (old one rusted out)

its got a short bed ext cab

the tranny shifts fast from 1st to 2nd the mechanic said it could be some thing electrical on the tranny but i forgot what it said it could be or well what he was 95% sure it was

it does need some work the check engine light is on

it has a short in the egr system which caused that to fail mechanic said its just a wire that must of got grounded out

the tranny temp sensor is cut off cause i guess they go bad alot mechanic said he seen alot of dodge trucks missing that

the number 7 injector is miss firing could be about to go out $100 for a new one or $30 for a reman with a 2 year warrenty on ebay

and the o2 sensor cause of the injector so its running lean (saves gas it gets about 18 mpg lol)

and that should be it ill look at the paper the mechanic gave me to make sure

and for the front end it needs tie rod ends pretty bad and a 4x4 actuator i think (it could just be a hole in the line cause it works some times)

need to know any thing else let me know and i will get you the info you need

also it has a cracked windshield but i have a whole junk cab if you can get the windshield out with out breaking it it will go with the truck but i dont have the tools or want to pay the $200 for a guy to come out and take them both out and put the good one on this truck

as for trades just let me know what you got im looking for a boss plow set up for a 2002 dodge ram 1500

or other older trucks with plows already on them or what ever else you can think of

a 4x4 4 wheeler with a plow on it i dont know just ask worst thing i could do is say no

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigmudder77

from wooster

any one interested?

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Whats your best cash sale price? I may know a guy who buys stuff needing work like that...

4. bigmudder77

from wooster

id say $2500 im asking $3000 or $3500 if you want the stuff fixed