1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 dodge ram diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by badjuicedgt, Dec 6, 2008.

1. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

4x4 diesel runs and drives needs a little tlc sat for about 8 months has an 8 foot meyer poly plow with e 60 pump plow works great truck has 92k miles was used only at warehouses the original owner owned automatic cruise thats about it 5995 for everything pics in other thread need gone asap 419-576-7220

2. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

man i would think 6 grand for a diesel truck with a working plow would be cheap i guess not especially when some people pay 6 grand just for a plow and the truck has under 100k

3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Did you get the injection pump rebuilt yet or not?

4. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

what part ohio you in ?

5. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

it was the lift pump and that was about 90 bucks and im in nw ohio about 60 miles west of toledo i am going to put it on ebay on monday

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Post pictures so that we can all see what we are getting into or just link to the other thread they are in.

7. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

"tax and title and doc fee".........................doc fee????LOL The price is $3k higher on there so which price is correct?

9. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

doc fees.... something I have never and will never charge in a car deal! Doc's don't cost no 150 or 200 dollars to work up...... And it makes people so happy just to hear your not going to take more of their money and they come back and buy more cars and tell their friends.. I'm sorry doc fees are bad business.... I can understand the title fee from the DMV, and the tax... but no reason for doc fees!

10. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Just one more reason I try not buy thru E-RAPE !

11. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

I sell cars on there at wholesale, but never charge fees.... theres others that do, its just a matter of weeding through all the dealers that think they are going to get high retail on ebay.....

12. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

has the dodge wonder my dodge doesnt wonder?

JR

13. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

i have to charge what my boss tells me to charge i dont own the dealership i dont make the rules and they charge a doc fee on every car they sell at the store to cover overhead and every dodge i have ever owned has had alot of platy either in the steering box or in the steering knuckle and i have had alot of dodges

and the reserve is less than what i had on here if you dont like it dont bid

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008