1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ fisher plow and snow-ex spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow Master, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

109,000 miles, 5.9 liter gas engine, 4x4. The plow is a nine foot fisher minute mount. I had it sandblasted and painted last year. Everything works fine on it. The spreader is a sno-ex sand pro 1875 (two stage). Bought new last year, used less than half a dozen times. Mounts are installed on truck. Truck is ready to plow and salt.

Truck- $3000
    Plow- $2000
    Spreader- $2000
    Total- $7000 OBO

(Will not split apart)

homeandlawn@yahoo.com

new 059.jpg

new 015.jpg

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

How is the body/paint? Any new parts worth noting?

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

A plow of that age is not worth 2k. If your other numbers are right, drop the starting price by 1000 & start taking offers from there

4. Snow Master

so in your mind medic, what is plow's worth? And how do you know how old it is?

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

The plow is no less than 4 years old. It's a MM1 which was replaced at least 4 years ago. Exact age? Doesn't matter to me -- a brand new takeoff depreciates by 30% off the dealer's lot, and anything beyond that is decreased at a ridiculous amount. It's not a slam, as that's an attractive setup for anyone, but people only get yard sale prices for visibily used plows. On the truck or off, it's a value of $1000

6. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Are you sure that you don't want to separate the package? I would possibly be interested in the spreader.

7. Snow Master

The truck is listed on ebay. Listing number is 320298701466.

8. Snow Master

$6000 and i'll deliver a reasonable distance.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Im in cleveland and I graduated from Toledo Univ, and heading there in the next week or so. I may have to stop by and take a look. I will be in touch with you...

10. mr.greenjeans89

mr.greenjeans89 Junior Member

i want the spreader what you want for it

11. Snow Master

Still for sale

12. Snow Master

Make me an offer. Will split if needed

13. jmcgmack90

jmcgmack90 Junior Member

snowmaster i will buy the plow I have the same truck i need a plow complete how much you want???

14. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I might be interested in just the truck if you want to sell it seperate. Any more pics?

15. Snow Master

Truck- $2500
    Spreader- $2000 (Includes all wiring, mounts, and controller)
    Plow- $1500 (Includes all wiring, mounts, and controller)

OBO

16. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

PM or call me, interested in the truck and plow. Calling would be best I'll be busy tomorrow. Any more pics? 612-810-8370 Rob

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  17. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Not to bust your chops here bud but I think your flinging some **** at this poor guy.
    Please find me a 9' Fisher with mount, control, wiring in decent shape for 1K in Oct advertised on a website ??? You might find one from your Uncles sister Inlaws neighbors brother at that price in Oct, but you sure the heck wont find one let alone 2 at that price now. Hell a dealer will charge $2500 for that all day long.
    That plow is worth $1500 easy. Guys are getting $1700 for beatup 7.5' uni mounts missing pieces.
    Maybe in may, but not Oct. Cut the guy some slack dude....

18. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

im interested in the truck and plow as well

19. Snow Master

20. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

I thought it was a decent price too......until I saw the other pics of the truck when it was e-bay, lol!