1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Dodge Cummins Diesel Flatbad Rackbody Dump-9'plow and 2.5 yard sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ProEnterprises, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

Hey everyone,

I am listing my Dodge for sale. It is going to need a tranny but is solid all the way else around. I have too many projects right now and really need this thing gone. Here are the specs:

1995 Dodge 3500 Dually, 6cyl Cumming 24 valve diesel. Rackbody dump. 63,000 miles only.

Body from cab back is entirely new last season, new tires, fully PTO driven truck (PTO powers plow, dump, and sander) Everything is fully hydraulic.

Truck is going to need a transmission. My original tranny started to slip when I was driving back in January, so I had a shop put a rebuilt one in it for me since at the time, my full-time mechanic was too busy. Long story short, it only lasted me a week before it went. The shop blamed me for not checking the fluid, even though it was fine. Long story short, Im sick of looking at the truck and just want it gone.

It is being sold with a 9' Fisher minute mount plow and a 2.5 yard stainless steel HI-WAY sander.

The truck runs great and is a powerhouse. I have my full time mechanic able to get you a new tranny installed for around 2000.00.

In any case, best offer gets this truck. Please CALL or TEXT203-417-7109. DO NOT REPLY OR PM ME, I AM NOT ON HERE MUCH!

BEST OFFER 203-417-7109

dodge 2.jpg

dodge 3.jpg

dodge1.jpg

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

whats your bottom dollar for just the truck and the plow, i dont really need another sander.
    also hows the frame or the rest of the truck rust wise?

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

whatever he offers you i will beat it by 100 dollars. :) seriously tho i would also like to know the answers as well, and also do you have any betther bigger pics, and where in CT are you?

4. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Where in CT are you located?

5. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Hes got it listed in his posting that hes not on here much so dont PM or reply here. call or text him. Almost posted a question too until I reread it.

6. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

I was wondering if there is a typo. 24v or 12v was motor replaced?

7. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

I saw that over on lawnsite. Not interested enough to call, but just out of curiousity, I was wondering if it was really a 24v too. Also, if it was 4x4.

8. ProEnterprises

from CT

Hey guys, Sorry.

Yes, it is a 4x4 and it is a 12 valve. I made a typo when I listed the truck. The plow and sander are staying with the truck since it is a PTO style truck, they would be useless without it.

I am located in Redding, CT. $5,000.00 cash is the bottom dollar.

GOLD PRO: dont bother posting that you will give me $2,000.00 like you usually do. lol

9. ProEnterprises

from CT

Also, if you guys need to talk to me just call or text me: 203-417-7109

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If you have this in a month or so I plan to contact you about it. I own it's twin in red hahahahaha.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Is this truck still available?

12. ProEnterprises

from CT

long gone ..........