1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Dodge 3500 V10 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by baddboygeorge, Nov 2, 2008.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

I wanna buy a 4 door , hate to see her go she is an awesome truck, 4x4 5 speed V10 very responsive,truck is like new, Had it painted 2 years ago,, whats it worth , anyone interested I have a new plow mount for it as well,,,George

Misc. Pics 058.JPE

Misc. Pics 059.JPE

Misc. Pics 060.JPE

Misc. Pics 061.JPE

Misc. Pics 062.JPE
  2. baddboygeorge

anyone interested !!!

need to sell ,any takers on a nice truck!!
  3. Bigb40319

Bigb40319 Member

how much u asking for it and would u ship it?
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What's the axle ratio? And what's your price?
  5. baddboygeorge

For the right money I will drive it to ya ,cash money ,,,the axle ratio is a badass one whatever it is!! truck needs to go make an offer ,,,,,cash money this week an I will drive it to ya,,,,
  6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

How many miles and whats the price?
  7. baddboygeorge

taking serious offers!

101,000 miles one owner, well taken care of, needs new owner thies week ,
  8. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Do you understand how SELLING things works? You've been asked 3 times what the price is and still no answer. POST THE PRICE!! LOL!!!!
  9. baddboygeorge

I do understand

$7500 cash money
  10. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

look on the rear end, there is a little metal tag on it and should have the ratio if that guy really wants it
  11. red07gsxr

red07gsxr Senior Member
    from meriden

i wish you would give some details on the truck. what was done. what reciepts you have. etc. no one is going tobuy a truck just on the looks of a picture.
  12. baddboygeorge

What would you like to know about the truck, its a one owner truck , it has 101,000 i have serviced it every 3000 miles since i got it at 78,000. i acquired the truck in august 04 truck sat in storage was driven about once a month til 06 truck was in pieces getting painted.Istarted driving it late 06 , til present I drive a few times a week.truck has AC, alpine cd player, bed is rhino lined, interior is flawless, truck is a power house,4 wheel drive serviced by moad offroad once a year, what else,,,,I take very good care of my equipment