1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 chevy 2500 with western uni and 7' backblade pull plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Sep 28, 2009.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

selling a 1995 chevy 2500 pickup truck. its in good shape and runs great. it comes with a 7.6 western unimount snowplow (quick hookup style) and a 7' rear backblade snowplow with a pump in a toolbox in the bed of the truck. plows work great. the truck has 4x4 and power locks and windows. truck runs great and has had many new parts added over the past few years. has 160,000 on it. want $5300 cash for it. the truck will pay for itself after a few snow storms!! title in hand. call 616-446-1777

2. plowboy81

plowboy81 Junior Member

that was just posted on CL for 3500.00 yesterday ill give u 3500.00
  3. coral

coral Senior Member

....guess you should have bought it yesterday....
  4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

haha nice one
  5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

to much interest in it so the price went up. the plows alown are woth 3500. i will go 5000 cash.
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

wow thats pretty sad.
  7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That makes no sense...
  8. tojay22

tojay22 Member

makes sense to me... it was priced way to low.. had 10 calls in 10 min...price went up...and im still getting lots of calls and have 5 people comeing to look at it in the next 2 day... it make sense to me all the way to the bank!
  9. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Its his truck he can sell it or not to whomever he wants!

I would take it for $5000 if I needed one right now. It is still a great deal.
  10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that is a really good deal.
  11. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I wouldn't buy it out of principle now.
  12. coral

coral Senior Member

........all the way to the bank....HA! .......i could not have said it better myself......
  13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. Even if I wanted it and I was good with the price that it is at I wouldn't buy it now.
  14. tojay22

tojay22 Member

haha well thanks thats good to know. i was wondering if that would keep you 2 from buying it. thanks for the bump though.
  15. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

You're a real winner, toe jamb.
  16. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I couldn't agree more... know the value of what your selling before hand! If you underprice it learn from it and move on don't be a ****** about it. I wouldn't buy anything from you EVER because of that, sadly I was interested in the truck in the beginning. But bought a 1994 without a plow instead
  17. tojay22

tojay22 Member

wow guys lighten up. its an old plow truck and my partner put it up first and thought that's all it was worth. i corrected the price (because its half mine and i know the value). you guys wouldn't even know it was ever up for that if Joe Shmo didn't post that crap. the add was pulled an hour after he posted it and a new on was put up. like i said if that's going to keep anyone from buying it i really could care less at this point. someone's getting a deal on it anyway and will never know the difference. thanks for all you comments about it though they were very helpful?!
  18. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

ill take it for 3500
  19. Mister Plow

Mister Plow Senior Member

Good lesson to learn.

Next time just say it was a typo. Nobody can fault you for that.