1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Chevy 1 ton 3500 unimount truck side needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by J-Hardsrolncoal, Oct 28, 2015.

1. J-Hardsrolncoal

J-Hardsrolncoal Junior Member

Just like the title says, I know from what I have read that their was a span that will fit here but I am not that knowledgeable. Plowed Roads for 11 years but this is my first personal plow in about that long. Will have cash in a bit, for now have firearms to trade. Also looking for the wiring. I am in Durand Michigan, do not hesitate to reply but let me know in the response where you are in Michigan.
    email me at thejamesalanhardy@gmail.com for the fastest response. I also have woodworking equipment to trade if need be. once I have cash I will pull my trades. My items are precious and valuable to me :)
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015