1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 chevrolet 2500 w/western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikeitu7, Jan 29, 2010.

1. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

1995 chevrolet 2500 w/ western unimount plow for sale, 89k miles on the truck. Runs and drives great. Check engine and abs lights are on. New fuel pump, fuel lines, brake lines. The truck has original paint so it is pelling off, the passenger side lower cab is rusted. The tailgate is one of those that you use for a fifth wheel, but no fifth wheel is on the truck. Will need tires next season. Have to many trucks, reason for selling. $3300 firm like carmax says no haggle price. Thanks

Photo0265.jpg

Photo0277.jpg

Photo0280.jpg

Photo0266.jpg

2. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

What motor? How bad is the rust?

3. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

It has the 5.7 engine, the rust is on the passenger side corner cab is rusted it has a hole. The driver side is starting to bubble.

4. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Here is a picture of the passenger side. Will sell without the plow for $2400 Firm.
    Thanks

Photo0278.jpg

5. Rgory

Rgory Member

Does this vehicle have a "clean title"

6. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Yes it does.

7. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

talked to this guy on the phone and is a straight up guy. didnt try and ******** me around.

8. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Thanks RAW details. I be honest about the truck there is no point in lying. I just do not want someone to come out and expect the truck to be in mint condition. It has happened to me people are not honest about the vehicle, you drive out and see the vehicle and just waste your time. The truck runs fine and 4x4 work great, like you see in the pictures added the truck went out to salt and clean some of my banks this past week.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How are the tires? Where in Chitown are you located? I haved a deal in the works this week. If its still available I may check it out in a week or so.

10. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Truck

Well be honest. Why is it on craigslist cheaper?

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

In his defense, it's listed there without the plow ;)

12. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

It must not be in english that it is without the plow. The tires will hold this season but will need new ones pretty soon. I am south of midway airport about 15min away right off 294.

13. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

So is $3300 not your bottom dollar?

14. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Look at the craigslist its 2500 without the plow and 3300 with the plow. Unimounts are selling for 1000 so I'll take 2300 without the plow. I'm putting what I want for the trucks not what Im asking. Thanks.

15. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i could be interested in buying that, i have to crunch some numbers and see if it is worth the drive

16. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

I couldnt find it. Was just wondering. Still debating on making the drive.

17. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Here is the link:
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/1577709577.html
    I have a 1999 Ford F250LD for sale, but looks like Chevy gets more hits, 2000 Chevy 2500 4x4 , the same body style as this one, has 194k miles on it, and it is extended cab never had plow on it. First $2800, Firm on the price. Thanks for the interest guys.

3k43od3l65O35Td5R8a1te323992669821487.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  18. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Here are a couple more pictures of the 2000 chevy got a chance to wash it. On the driver side door the paint is peeling off on the bottom.

Photo0294.jpg

Photo0295.jpg