1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 Case skid steer in Vermont

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Jan 19, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I've got a 1995 (approximate) Case 1838 skid steer. It has a diesel engine, case controls (two sticks for drive with wrist controls for boom and bucket) about 2900 hours, runs and goes great, almost new tires, auxillary hydraulics, is equiped with a very handy 4 n 1 clamshell style mulipurpose bucket. I have better pictures I'd be more than glad to e-mail to interested individuals. This one does't do it justice but its the only one I had small enough to upload. Price is $9,999. Also have owners manual, delivery available at a cost in new england area. Might be able to arrange longer distance delivery through a local carrier. Respond for more info....a few additional specs per owners manual...machine weight 5166, rated operating load 1300 pounds, tipping load 2600 lbs, has kubota v2203 diesel rated at 51 gross hp, 46 net

komatsu pc28 and case 1838 009.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

alright, back to the top and now I'll drop a thousand off, new price $8,999.

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Just listed this on ebay, more info and better pictures there, item # 160082410409 Take a look.