1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 3500HD 10ft dump bed, Hydraulics for salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HHLandscaping, Oct 21, 2007.

1. HHLandscaping

HHLandscaping Junior Member
    from Ilinois

I have a 1995 chevy 3500HD with a 10 ft dump bed, with haudraulic hook ups in the back for tailgate spreader. The controls for salt spreader are mounted in the truck already. I also have a Sno Way V plow that could be mounted on this truck. The truck has about 79,000 miles and the engine has been newly rebuild. Engine has about 2000 miles on it. It has a 6.5 turbo diesel. I just put a new haudraulic pump under the hood. The GVW on this truck is 16,000. So you can haul about 5 ton or so. Anyone interested please email me HHLawncare1@yahoo.com.

2. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

How much are you asking? Can you post pictures.

3. HHLandscaping

from Ilinois

With the plow $14000.00 and without the plow $12000.00. I will try and post some pictures tomorrow.

4. HHLandscaping

from Ilinois

here are some pics

Truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

Truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

5. HHLandscaping

from Ilinois

Here are some more pictures

truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg

truck8.jpg

6. HHLandscaping

from Ilinois

one more picture

Truck9.jpg

7. HHLandscaping

from Ilinois

anyone interested? willing to take offers.