1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1995 3/4 ton Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawn Vet, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

2. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

need to be member on l/s to view pics. not worth all the trouble post pics here thanks

3. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

Here they are.

P5120016.jpg

P5120018.jpg

P5120019.jpg

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Here since I am a nice guy: This is all his wordage and pics from LS for those who are not members there

500 Cheyenne. 295,000 miles. Cab is rough, doors need to be replaced. Bed is solid, no rust but some dents. Frame is solid. Engine is a 350 V8. Runs okay, does smoke upon starting after sitting.

I bought this a few months ago and was planning to use it for a crew so I tore the front seats out, put a nice electric seat for driver, left the passenger side open so guys can get in/out easy and allowed more storage. We never used it, it's been sitting in my driveway waiting for me to decide what to do about the doors/cab. I wanted to replace the cab but got busy. Not busy enough to keep the crew on for the winter just busy enough to keep me from getting this spare up to par. I'm looking to get a newer car or something for my wife so the price is negotiable. I know what it'll get at trade-in, come close and it's yours, they'll just jack the car's price up. Blue Book is over $3,000 for what it has in fair condition. I know it is in less than fair shape.

Starting price for LS'ers is $1500. Have listed for sale locally for more. Just decided to sell yesterday because my wife's car is about to quit.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009