1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 s10 pick up with fisher mm plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 00bluegtp, Nov 29, 2010.

1. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

I picked up a 2004 2500 hd with a fisher plow so i am getting rid of my s10. I drive this truck daily and you must see it because it has noo rust you will be suprised. I have replaced every line on the truck from cooling to brakes. the truck does have scratches from plowing my grandmothers drivway. The transmission was rebuilt by a local gm tech before last winter. He installed the extra clutch disks too.. An oversized radiator and transcooler combo was instaled. it also has a jasper engine that has 50k on it, The truck itself has 127k. I dont want to sell it but i have to to pay for this new truck. The plow itslef has rust through here and there but i still use it that way. Everything works great on the truck. It runs and drives great and the suspension has no play what so ever. I take care of my stuff soo its not junk. I am looking for $4,000 obo. I was offered $3800 yeterday. I know the price sounds high but you will see why when you see it. I have pics i can email you.
  2. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

please make me some offers or ask for pics if you would like some.
  3. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

price lowered to $3500 OBO
  4. exclusive

exclusive Member

5. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

No offense, but if you were offered $3800 why did you not sell it. Or was it a typo error?
  6. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

I know I'm stupid because it was some guy at the gas station. I told him no because I was having a bad day.. Hahah. No I'm mad at my self because I didn't take his number.
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If you were closer I'd come make you an offer. I don't think your price is out of line. Around here, smaller trucks are pretty desirable at some locations. I know a dealer that sells a few similar each year.
  8. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

pics emailed
  9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

got the pics manual or auto any interior pics
  10. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

Its an auto but the trans only has about 11-15k on it. It shifts amazing. will get you interior pics as soon as i get home from work this afternoon.