1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Kenworth w900L

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LAB INC, Jan 3, 2013.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I have for sale a great running 1994 w900l it has a rebuilt series 60 Detroit diesel engine it has 30,000 miles on the engine .truck has a 60 inch flattop sleep top sleeper as well as a hydraulic wet line system truck is very clean and reliable call or text john 908-672-1706. I am also sending this for a freind. If you want pics I can send them. Thanks.
  2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Could you post pics and a price. Or PM them to me.
  3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Sure if you could send me your e mail I will send you one over. Or call me 1908-635-8200
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  4. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

bump up to the top
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I believe forum rules is that you need a price with every listing.

And since this is kinda a specialty item for a snow forum pictures would probably help you out quite a bit. Everyone likes to see what their trying to buy without spending a bunch of time on it then realizing it's not what they want.