1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Jeep YJ

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by K9bandit, Nov 16, 2009.

1. K9bandit

K9bandit Junior Member
    from CT

Does anyone have the plow light wiring diagram for a meyer's E47 to a 1994 Jeep YJ

2. redoak

redoak Junior Member

3. K9bandit

K9bandit Junior Member
    from CT

HA HA HA

That was a good one

I have ben searching the internet with no luck and I can see that i will have none here either

4. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

How the he!! didn't you find Meyer's page? It operates at the same reliablity level as their plows but it's there. But why do you need instructions? it's just slice and dice, chop the harness and splice it in. All it takes is the right tools and a little common sense. The links you where given will give you instructions (if Meyers site is working right) but they are really redundant for a capable tech. They will not tell you what wire to cut on the jeep but a good inductive amp meter will let you find them with-out piercing the cover or you could call and insult your local dealer he'll put up with it you're paying him.

6. redoak

redoak Junior Member

k9bandit,
    Sorry about the screw-up in my post. For some reason when I copied and pasted the URL into my reply, the asterisks came up when it transfered fro the Quick Reply box to the forum. The site it was ment to go to was www.snowplowing -contractors.com