1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Jeep w/6.5 Meyer and Daniels Rear

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MarineSniper, Jul 16, 2011.

1. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

52K original miles, Daniels rear plow is one year old. 6.5 Meyers with E47 pump. Jeep and plows are garaged 365 days a year. Meyers is painted red and works like new. Has new toggle controllers mounted on center console with Daniels switch. Has dual Optimas (one year old), 200 amp alternator, Brand new rear view camera system with night vision. New BFG AT tires. HD leaf springs (no sagging). New amp and stereo with built in hands free and satellite radio. Two custom built rear mounts for small snowthrowers and gas. Jeep is only used in Winter for a couple of driveways. Needs to go, It is the ultimate driveway machine. 4.0L motor, automatic. 6200.00 OBO. Will hook up the front plow and take more pics if requested.This link is of the rear Daniels with racks. Located in Central CT.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=115260

2. Can you pm me. I would like to talk in private about stuff.

3. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Dang, thats a cool set up. Good luck on the sell!!

4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

5. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Sure- just give me a day or so.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

7. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Will send pics out Friday afternoon.

8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

What happened to the pictures

9. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

did you get those pics

10. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I never got pictures

11. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Having system problem with computer, will have pics uploaded Thursday evening. Thanks for your patience.

12. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

First couple of pics....

Sorry taking so long. Jeep is sitting in garage, needs a good wet down. First pic is of the front, second is of the plow which is detached and sitting in front of the jeep. There are pics on this forum from last fall of my dual battery system, and others. I will continue to upload photos throughout the next day.

frontjeep.jpg

13. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

another pic

here is the plow- 6.5 meyers. Has full service each preseason. New toggle controls inside Jeep.

plow.jpg

14. Steve'sZr2

Steve'sZr2 Member

willing to separate the pull plow?

15. Kajun

Kajun Junior Member

I am interested in the whole setup but can't pm ya for whatever reason.... can you msg me so we can talk.

Thanks

16. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Sold the Jeep last night.