1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 F150 4x4 with plow setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by whtshdw012, Sep 18, 2007.

1. whtshdw012

whtshdw012 Junior Member

This is a 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 with plow set up and hand held directional pad.Pump is not included as it was stolen off truck... Blade is included though.

Truck has 145,800 miles. 5.8L, 8 Cylinder, Automatic Trans. Has tow package with Powerstop electric trailer brake. Dual gas tanks.

Plow has been on this truck less than a year. Plowed 2 driveways last year because of lack of snow. Runs great and strong. There is a wiggle in the steering wheel which is common on these trucks, bolts in column just need to be tightened other than that no problems that I am aware of.

Would prefer to sell locally with cash and title exchange. Arrangements might be able to be made to meet and drop off.

Asking $2500.00 obo Any reasonable offer considered. Cash only please .
    I need to get this truck out of my yard. It is at or near 1601 Orchard Grove Ave in Lakewood, Ohio. Stop by and take a look. If your not interested in buying please don't call. Thanks
    216.543.0526 Marty

sell 003.jpg

sell 005.jpg

f150 004.jpg
  2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

I called the number and no call back.?????
  3. whtshdw012

whtshdw012 Junior Member

I think I sent you pics didn't I ? Did you get them ? Still available $2300 obo