1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Chevy s10 blazer

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by drummerdude, Jan 14, 2008.

1. drummerdude

drummerdude Junior Member
    from PA

Alright guys, I've been poking around for a while, but havent found anything. I have a 1994 chevy s10 blazer and I want to get a plow for it. Problem is I cant find anyone who makes a mount for it. I have contacted a few companies,(blizzard, curtis) no luck. Not looking for a huge plow, just something for residential.

Thanks guys

2. red2500

red2500 Junior Member

Check out the Sno-Way site. The MT series is more heavy duty than the ST. Although the ST is available wider. You can also get the optional down force.
    www.snowway.com

Randy

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Meyer has one, Western does as well as Fisher should too. Not quite sure about Boss.

4. drummerdude

from PA

I figured that most companies made them, but their sites still dont list them. Ex, Snow way, went to their site, went to find a plow for my vehicle, chose 1994, then chevy, no s10 blazer listed.

5. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

The regular S-10 is the same as the S-10 Blazer.....

6. drummerdude

from PA

no it's not, in 1994 they changed the style of the s10 trucks, to the newer body style, while the blazer was still the old.

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Snoway has 5 different plows listed for the 83-93 S10, which would be the same mount as your '94 Blazer if it's the old body style.

8. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

My apologies, forgot about the body not changing with the pickups....... but the funny thing is, we took a uni plow off a 89 S-10 blazer, and the frame mounted right up on a 95 S-10 pickup (new body style)............... Strange.

9. drummerdude

from PA

that's good to know, I think I have located a shop locally that has a mount, plow, etc, all rebuilt for about 2100

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Thats the way the Uni's were for the S10's... there was two slightly different install procedures depending on which body style you were installing it on but they both used the same mount.,

11. drummerdude

from PA

Alright, so I got it all figured out, if I search for 93' most companies make and plow and mount. now does anyone have any recomendations? I dont want to spend a whole lot, I'll probablly use it for my driveway and the family, and maybe pick up a small parking lot or 2. I've read about plows with a manual angle.... is it worth getting the power angle?

12. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

13. drummerdude

from PA

I found a guy locally selling a used snowbear plow. He has it on a s10 blazer currently, it has no power angle and is a winch lift not hydraulic....... any good?? Oh by the way he's asking $500 for it, with everything needed to mount to my truck.