1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Chevy K2500 4x4 Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by poorboy, Jan 18, 2011.

1. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Here are the details:

1994 Chevy K2500 6.5L Turbo Diesel 4x4 with 252k
    5 Speed Manual
    Power Windows and Door Locks
    Good Tires, Straight Body with No Rust and Overall in Really Good Shape
    Brake Controller, Gooseneck Hitch and Plug in Bed
    Tires look about 80% or better, and heat and a/c work good.

I get 20-22 mpg with this truck. It runs great, I just have 3 trucks right now and I need money to pay tuition this semester. I drive this truck almost everyday and to school a few times a week, an hour each way and it rides good and drives good.

Any questions call or txt me @ 4two3 7seven3 6six82. Thanks for looking.

$4500 OBO!

100_0542.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0543.jpg

2. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Meant to add I will take partial trades such as older small fuel efficient trucks, equipment trailer, 4 wheeler, guns, plow, etc!

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Dang that thing is clean. Got any more pics? I'm sure you wont have a problem selling it.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Man I wish it was an auto. I have a nice equpt trailer for sale that would make a nice possible trade.

5. procut

procut Senior Member

Tell me about it, wouldn't be much good for plowing. Beautiful truck, though - I bet it will be an easy sell at that price.

6. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Thanks guys. I thought it would sell quick too but so far no dice, and only had one person come look at it. Its really clean far as I can tell, not perfect interior but its not ripped up or anything. Body is good, no rust, a ding or touch up here or there but better than mist for the year. The guy I bought it from said it had been rebuilt and he did a rear main. The nv4500 was grinding in 3rd so I had the syncros replaced in 3rd and 4th, new reverse bearings, and top and bottom shafts shimmed, new master and slave at same time. Shifts great now and ive had no problems with it. The ONLY reason im sellin is bc I bought another cummins with the trans out, had it rebuilt and ended up with too much in it, now money is tight. Shoot me an offer with or without trades, I need to move it! Thanks for lookin

7. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Ill get some more pics when I get home tonight

8. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

more pics

100_0540.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0551.jpg

9. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

10. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

Man i want that truck but your just to far...

11. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Hmm, that could give me a good reason to plan a ski trip up that way!

12. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

its a long way from tn to here. plus there's not to many mountains here.... but man i would love that truck.... I am still thinking though.... free bump..

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Nice truck, miles kinda high for me but you should be able to sell it to someone that isn't plowing...

14. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Nice truck. I've got a 93", with the 6.5.It has 216,000 and they do get good fuel mileage. I get around the 19 mpg.

15. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Thanks, its been great for me! I hate to sell it, but I really want another mowing truck...

16. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Need this gone! Make me an offer, trade..etc... I cant figure why no one needs a great 4x4 with awesome mileage in the middle of winter and rising fuel prices!

17. almostfinished

almostfinished Junior Member

Man if this was 3 months from now I'd be coming with cash in hand. I've in the middle of buying a house as we speak. I've been looking for a clean 6.5 for a VERY long time. If for some reason you still have it for sale in a few months PLEASE get in touch with me. skeezo83@hotmail.com 914-844-3220. thanks!!

Best of luck with the sale, looks like a great rig

Nick

18. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I'll send you a PM. You might not like it but it's an offer

19. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

Thanks almostfinished, and if i do i will....and raymond, i didnt get your pm, but i cant take any less than $3800. Let me know what you have in mind, thanks.

20. almostfinished

almostfinished Junior Member

Thank you, I appreciate it. Sure is a great lookin rig