1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Chevy K-2500 w/Uni Mount Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Dec 27, 2010.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am selling my 1994 Chevy K-2500 Regular Cab, Long Box, 4x4, 350 V8, Automatic, No Rust that I can see overall it's a very clean truck inside and out! Was driven very little in the winter up until last year when I put the plow on it. Top end of the motor was recently goen through, we just put all brand new 265/75/16 10 ply tires on the truck, newer exhaust, power steering lines, tune up etc.. replace the intake gaskets and flushed the coolant last summer. Transmission was rebuilt by the previous owner around 185,000 miles! The truck has a receiver hitch, gooseneck ball and brake controller and all works great! Everything on the truck works as it should and it needs nothing. The body has 213,000 miles on it but you would never know it by looking at and driving the truck you would think it only had 100,000 on it!

The plow is a 7'6" Western uni-mount with a new cutting edge and lights, fluid was just changed in it this fall and works great!

I am asking $4500.00 for the truck and plow, I would sell the plow seperate for $2000.00 if I had to remove it. I would prefer to sell it as a package however

I will try to get some pictures up in the next day or so
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. i would love to see this truck, i am in need of another one now we had some problems with the last one, time to replace it.
  3. exmark1

I will try to get some pictures up tomarrow, I am only selling it to upgrade to something newer! There is nothing wrong with the truck just getting up there in milage and age
  4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

5. exmark1

Here are 2 pictures of the truck that were taken in August of this year, I will take pictures of the truck today hopefully when I get over to the shop to pick it up from being serviced!

6. exmark1

Truck currently has 216,000 miles on the body, and the price is $4000.00 b/o
    Message or call me 320-766-7716 would consider trades, just bought a 2008 F-250 so this one needs to go!
    Comes with 2 controllers handheld & joystick box style, toolbox is included (not the one in the pictures), stickers will be removed professionally before sale is complete.
    I would sell plow without the truck for $1800.00 truck without the plow for $3000.00

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  7. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Clean truck for the year.
  8. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

What did you do with the blue Powerstroke?
  9. exmark1

Unfortunately it was wrecked, got T boned hard into the passenger side where the cab meets the bed. I sold it to my uncle who still uses it for a field service truck with the body damage, he didn't seem to care you couldn't open the passenger door
  10. exmark1

Thanks! Before I bought it 2 years ago it was a South Dakota truck that a grain farmer had, he rarely drove it during the winter months. We put the plow on it 2 winters ago and used it only as a back up truck in that time!